Thursday, April 13, 2006

Media Trust Viral Talk II

I spoke at another Media Trust event yesterday, this time at Channel4. Nice building. My presentation can be downloaded below and the podcast should come through soon. This AOD presentation is about viral messaging and strategy.

Viral talk II

Comments and feedback welcome.

Chairing the event was Linda Vezzoli from Maverick. Would this be the same person as linda.vezzoli@viralchart.com? Indeed it was. Mystery solved.

I may have even made contact with the illusive Channel 4 Games Chart – You never know your luck!

Other than that I have to thank Jon from Kerb for sending me their latest campaign this morning. Not to be viewed by anyone easily offended! The punch line is a bit of a kicker so stay till the end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home