Wednesday, July 08, 2009

It's time to move on

Having just spent a thoroughly enjoyable two hours with Jesse Cleverly, I think I can sum up our conversation in one graphic.



I tried to write a simple explanation for this, but I’ve deleted it and will leave it up to your own interpretation. Please, think big though!

Just in case I’m starting to sound like I have lost sight of reality, I would also like to thank the lady on the desk of the Century Club on Shaftesbury Avenue. Being an uncultured northerner, I had to phone up to find out what the dress code was to get in. She instantly responded with “Bermuda shorts or a mankini”. Not bad for eight in the morning.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:04 am, Anonymous katemoch said...

niced blog.i liked it!

 
At 6:46 am, Anonymous katemoch said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:59 am, Anonymous WoW Account said...

Wow,lovely games

 

Post a Comment

<< Home