Thursday, July 02, 2009

Augmented Reality and jellyfish

For all the people I met today at Showcomotion, this is the link to the Augmented Reality videos I was talking about. I don't think there is anything else that needs saying if you watch those videos.

It's also well worth spending a thoroughly enjoyable ten minutes playing Blush. Brilliant. Possibly the best Unity game I've seen yet. Thanks to Corrin for sending me link. If you read my recent blog on 'fun first, message second' (in relation to a naff Samsung promotion), check this game out. Note the play as guest option. No messing around and still full functionality when you click on it. This site shows you how easy getting someone to sign up to something really can be - Entertain them first.

Other things I may have gone on about the greatness of are: MLN (My LEGO Network), www.playcrafter.com (Designagaming), Kongregate / Newgrounds and of course, Manchester United.

I've got to go now and save some sprites from a witch with a sunburned toe. Apparently all I need to do is find some leaves. This makes no sense to me either, but I love puzzles.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At 9:39 pm, Anonymous EQ2 Accounts said...

Thanks for sharing this information with us here. I would surely like to check it out. :)

 
At 3:10 pm, Anonymous buy wow account said...

well its great thing i have come across i would surely like to use it ...

 
At 12:59 pm, Anonymous wow accounts said...

Hey that great i would surely share it with all my friends

 
At 7:23 pm, Anonymous wow character said...

That great new and thanks for sharing information>>>>>

 
At 10:27 am, Anonymous wow account said...

Its a great informative blog thanks for sharing it

 
At 2:05 pm, Anonymous buy wow accounts said...

this is cool man.....

 
At 3:12 pm, Anonymous buy wow account said...

Its one of cool games i came across while searching for gaming blogs....

 
At 3:17 pm, Anonymous buy wow account said...

its a nice blog about adver games am sure gamers will love it

 
At 11:06 am, Anonymous pearl said...

niced blog.i liked it!

 
At 6:49 am, Anonymous pearl said...

niced blog. i liked it!

 
At 1:52 pm, Anonymous World of Warcraft Account said...

enjoyed reading your post, i'll keep visiting...

 
At 4:52 am, Anonymous Wow News said...

Its something true

 

Post a Comment

<< Home