Thursday, September 21, 2006

1000 reasons why word of mouth works

During my on going Business Link presentations I refer to the recent success of www.onethousandpaintings.com. If you don’t know what I talking about then this site is well worth a look and should inspire any would be online entrepreneur.


The very moment 300 more people decide I am completely mad

Therefore my thanks go to Sala for providing me with the best possible demonstration of how any product, no matter how bizarre, can become a huge success if you capture the attention of enough opinion leaders and get them talking about your product, brand or message.

3 Comments:

At 9:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was/is a lot of buzz around OneThousandPaintings... really a fantastic idea. I own 2 numbers myself.

 
At 9:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

100% Art as well as the minutes I have seen the other day. Each is cut by hand and the way the price is fixed is art as well. Each number has its own value so you can calculated the price of your favorite minute.

www.doyouhaveaminute.ch

 
At 2:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a great idea just like another conceptional art project that I came across today. It's combining chess and art in a new way...

www.chessboardart.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home