Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Richard Sweeting - Internet Entrepreneur of the year

I very much consider online Fantasy Football Leagues to be a great example of viral marketing – Especially the mini league sections. Someone reads a newspaper and sets up a league. He or she then tells all of their friends to join in.

This year I am part of the Telegraph competition. I like the fact Alan Hanson has a team so I can pit my managerial / soccer knowledge against his. Pity it is not very easy to see how many points Alan has got though.

It’s well worth having a look at how the transfer system works. The Telegraph want you to purchase their paper. Therefore to enable player transfers you must enter a code printed every Wednesday.

Now Google the following: “Telegraph Fantasy Football password”. 1,000 websites and blogs with this code on!



I particularly like http://www.richardsweeting.org/pages/telegraph.html. Richard is accepting donations via his pay pal account for telling you the code. Very funny.

2 Comments:

At 8:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems that Richard is no longer updating his website.

My website is updated on a weekly basis:

http://myblogonline.co.uk/dailytelegraphfantasyfootballpassword/

 
At 8:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daily Telegaph Fantasy Football Password

 

Post a Comment

<< Home