Friday, September 09, 2005

Out for a duck - again

Last week a client asked me if I have played www.stickcricket.com yet. I wish he hadn’t.


This afternoon I remembered the conversation when I checked the England cricket score so went to have a look. After a three or four games is still had not got past an average score of around ten before being completely bowled all out. On the very rare occasions I actually hit the ball I normally was caught. I left feeling frustrated.

Despite my current loathing of the game I would bet good money on me returning to try again. I will certainly be challenging other people to have a go and see if they share my experience.

So well done to Stick Cricket for creating a successful viral game - I still wish I had never played it though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home